SLA Annual Meeting - Friday, August 12, 2022 7pm Boathouse
Schroon Lake Association Annual Meeting will take place next Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 7:00pm at the Schroon Lake Boathouse. Come learn about the State of the Town and the State of the Lake -- learn how the health of the lake is monitored and maintained.
Speakers for this event are:
- Chuck Harte - CSLAP Program
- Roger Friedman - Schroon Lake Map Project
- Bob Bombard & Nick Rowell - Warren County Soil & Water & Invasives Recon
- Myriam Friedman - SLA Craft Fair
- Scott Ireland - Adirondack Lakes Alliance
In addition, Association members of record as of August 1st, 2022, will be voting on two changes to the SLA Bylaws, and for this year's Slate of Board of Directors.
The two changes to the Bylaws are as follows:
1. The Board has created a new Mission and Vision statement, HERE.
2. Due to the long service of some of the Directors, the Board recommends removing the following section from the Bylaws: "ARTICLE IV-SLA BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Section 3 Terms. A director shall not serve for more than two (2) consecutive three (3) year terms. A Director that has served for two (2) consecutive three (3) year terms may be reelected as a Director after a one (1) year hiatus."
Please join us on Friday - we look forward to an informative evening.
Arts & Crafts Fair
Lake Trout Newsletter
Schroon Lake Mapping Project
Arts and Crafts Fair
lake management program
Schroon Lake News