2024 Craft Fair Exhibitor Application
We are excited to announce that the Schroon Lake Association is holding our Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday July 27, 2024 in the Town Park from 10am-4pm!
Booth spaces are available to vendors for $75 (10’x12’ each). Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis! We will try to place returning vendors at their previous sites or as close as possible to where they were situated. We will email a map along with your site number so you will be able to find your space as soon as you arrive.
Applications received after May 31st will cost an additional $25, and after June 30, an additional $50. It is best to email your application as soon as possible so that we receive them in a timely manner.
PLEASE NOTE: You have the option to pay with Visa, Mastercard or Discover through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay online.
If you are interested in renting a space for the Arts & Crafts Fair, please complete the online form below. If you would like to download and print an application form to mail with your payment, please click here.
We will begin assigning sites to new exhibitors on June 1st. If additional space is requested, we will make every effort to accommodate everyone, and we will keep a waiting list in the event that additional booths can be added or we receive a cancellation. So it is best to mail your application and fee as soon as possible.
Important COVID Safety Measures: If COVID case numbers are still high at time of Fair, wearing masks will be encouraged for all attendees (vendors and customers).
We sincerely hope that we’ll all have a beautiful and prosperous day!
See you on July 27, 2024.
Online Vendor Application
REGULATIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
- Registration fee is $75.00/each for a 10’ x 12’ space
- Exhibitors set their own prices for articles to sell
- Exhibitors will be responsible for:
- Setting up and breaking down own exhibit in space provided
- Bringing own tables, chairs, canopy, etc.
- Safety, care and sale of own materials
- Leaving area at end of day free of litter and debris
- Set up begins at 6:45am, day of fair.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to drive on the grass to their site. Exhibitors are permitted to park along either side of Leland Avenue or upper end of Dock Street where fairground begins. After set-up, any vehicle with an attached trailer must be relocated to the Town Hall parking lot.
- All current COVID-19 restrictions/requirements as per guidance from the CDC, NY State, and the Essex County Health Department must be followed. A list of these requirements will be provided to exhibitors prior to the event.