Help Us To Keep Schroon Lake Beautiful!
As a non-profit organization, SLA is dependent on volunteers to complete projects. Some of these volunteers are required to be SLA members, others are not. However, to stay informed on every level as these opportunities arise, and to receive our newsletters, we encourage you to become a Member now and be a part of our team!
Volunteers are needed in many areas. A few specific requests are listed on this page.
Volunteers Needed for the Arts & Crafts Fair Silent Auction July 17th 2021!
We are in need of your help with the Silent Auction Table each summer. Interested supporters should send an email to Chuck Harste, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always need:
- volunteers to help contact and pick up auction ideas from local businesses
- volunteers to help set up for the auction from 8:00 - 10:00 AM
- volunteers to help monitor the booth from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- volunteers to help monitor the booth from 12:00 - 2:00 PM
- volunteers to help with monitoring from 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- volunteers to help with the auction at 4:00 PM
- volunteers to help take down the tents and tables at 4:00 PM
Volunteers are also needed to man the Schroon Lake Association booth at the Fair where we distribute information about our activities, sell ducks, raffle tickets and other items to raise funds, and have membership information.
Volunteers Needed to Assist with Newsletter Production and Mailing
Volunteers are needed to write articles, assist with production and mailing of the Newsletter. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please let us know!